Saturday, December 17, 2005
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Exam is on next week. I have not studied and neither have I done my homework. Brilliant. However I've got all things organized.Yups. No worries!
BUT I'M HAVING A BREAKOUT NOW. It makes me wanna hide my face behind a surgical mask and pretend to be suffering from cough. But which would make people stare more? The mask (as a reminder of SARS and how Singaporeans are still kiasus) or the pimpled face?
So anyways. Though it is late, I thought I'll just post up some funny stuff to keep the world sane. Yeah, praise me for my good deed man.
Computer haiku:
Yesterday it worked,
Today it is not working.
Windows is like that.
A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
He who laughs last thinks slowest. *coughcartanmeiyicough*
Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
A sign on a maternity room door, "push, push, push."
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
No radio= already stolen.
IRS (western tax collector): We've got what it takes to take what you've got.
Include your children when baking cookies.
Iraqi head seeks arms.
Miners refuse to work after death.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake.
Angry cow injured farmer with axe. (cows rulez!!!!!!!!!)
Typhoon rips through cemetery, hundreds dead.
Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
They call it 'PMS' because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.
Heck is where people go when they don't believe in gosh.
^.^